Happy Friday! Now that I’m back into the swing of things with this blog (yes, it was getting a bit quiet there for awhile), I wanted to share more than just my work … I also wanted to share links & fun things I’ve found throughout the week. Last weekend was so busy around here, so we’re really looking forward to a more low-key time. Getting out into the garden, finishing our basement (we are converting it to a den/office/guest space), and meeting up with some friends.
Here are some links for you:
- I love learning … I remember the first time I watched a TED talk. It was Bjarke Ingels’ talk from a few years back. Jim showed it to me, and since, I love catching them. Kathleen from & Kathleen put a list together this week. There are some awesome ones in there!
- We just bought Isa Does It, an amazing vegan cookbook. I flipped through it the other night, and I was drooling. Literally … it was a little sad. I’ve been in a little rut since going vegan in January, so this book is a gift from the universe!
- I love these office organizers from Oh So Beautiful Paper … Also, Noel has a new header on the site, and it’s so cute!
- I have a bit of a black thumb, but I’m working towards a greener studio space … These vases are perfection.
- Our friends, The Solars, are headed to Europe for 5 months with their 3 kids … I’m loving reading about their journey!
- Be still my vegan heart … This green curry kale salad looks AMAZING!
- I love Mindy Kaling!!
I hope you have an amazing weekend! See you back here on Monday.