Happiest of Friday wishes to you!! As I write this, I am realizing that we’re almost half-way through November … how is this possible? We are excited about a no-plans weekend. I’m sure we’ll find ourselves on a hike or two, but for now, the only thing I know is that I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning! That makes me a happy camper. Here’s what happened this week:
1/ I am celebrating the blue skies we’ve seen this week. It’s almost unheard of to see blue skies in November (in Portland), so it’s worth a thousand cheers. 2/ Election day was a celebration in our house … and in our neighborhood. Our friends Dave & Whitney even had a sparkler part on our street. 3/ The cooler weather means we’re all getting a little cozier. Bill cuddles with me each morning. 4/ I love delivering albums to our clients in person. Jen & Casey were reminiscing about their wedding day with their custom, vegan album. 5/ You know that thing when people ask if you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life? This Huevos Rancheros from Stepping Stone Cafe in NW Portland would be my pick! I crave this dish every single day. 6/ We climbed up to Wauna Viewpoint last weekend, it was a beautiful hike with an even better view. 7/ The fall leaves are crunchy … that smell is in the air. I’ll be sad when they are all gone. Yesterday, I walked through these leaves on my way to lunch with the lovely Vanessa. 8/ My baby sister turned 14 this week. It’s unbelievable!! 9/ A junction on the old, 1856 wagon trail in the Columbia River Gorge. Hiking this trail was extremely humbling … to think that this beauty still exists, and all of the history that was here before we were. 10/ Wednesday was a time for breakfast with Ali of Portraits by Ali. This girl makes the most amazing eggs benny … she even makes special veggie benny for me. Love her! Follow me on Instagram.
In The Studio
- I am obsessed with the letterpress stationery suite for Michelle Lange … plus, we used gold ink. I die.
- On Tuesday, we voted. Well, actually, we mail our ballots in here in Oregon, but Tuesday brought a sense of pride … Knowing I’m a woman, an independent business owner, and I have the freedom to vote … yeah, pretty inspiring.
- I shared a new hand lettered logo for the lovely Lauren Rosenau. I love its charm!
- Loving this comfortably modern design board for Joyelle West.
- Elle Rose Photo makes my heart beat … and her new logo is one of my favorites of the year!
Enjoy your weekend! I’ll be back on Monday morning with a new post. Happy Friday!