HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We are so grateful for yet another wonderful year ahead of us. We hope you had an amazing New Years Eve, and you’re enjoying yourselves today!
We wanted to give a little recap of the amazing projects we were able to work on this year (thanks to our amazing clients).
We had so much fun working on these branding projects … Like I said, the clients made it all worth it!!
- Jessica Norman :: Chicago, IL
- The Lovely Kiln :: Peoria, IL
- Amanda Megan Miller Photography :: Chicago, IL
- Lauren Wakefield Photography :: Chicago, IL
- Lydia Lee Photography :: Indianapolis, IN
- Emilia Jane Photography :: Chicago, IL
- KM Photo Studio :: Dallas, TX
- Jim & Ravyn Photographers :: Portland, OR
- Dottie Millwater :: Washington, D.C.
We are also wrapping up projects with some other really great clients!
- Lovisa Photo :: Southern California
- Woodland Papercuts :: Israel
- Diana Deaver Weddings :: Charleston, SC
Click here to see all of our branding work.
We wrote a series of posts about branding … about what it is, and about what it isn’t. We absolutely loved writing this series!
We designed several custom wedding invitation suites, and had so much fun getting to know the amazing couples.
We focused a lot this year on connecting with other creatives and featuring the work that really inspires us!
Once again … I just wanted to thank all of our amazing clients & friends that have helped make 2011 an amazing year. We are ready to hit the ground running in 2012, and hope it will be our best year yet!!
Biggest high fives to you and yours … and best wishes for an amazing year!!!